OSRHE Program Code: 175
CIP Code: 130403
Certificate Code: 3611
Leadership, M.S. Embedded Certificate
The Training and Development graduate certificate provides individuals with the theory, methods, and practice of training and development. The graduate certificate is embedded in the Master of Science in Leadership.
At least 25 percent of the coursework applied to this embedded certificate must be satisfactorily completed at NSU.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Conduct a needs analysis to identify current and future training needs within an organization.
- Evaluate training methods and technologies that are appropriate for the organizational population as well as the training content.
- Evaluate the success of training initiatives.
- Facilitate organizational training and development programs in a variety of settings.
- Design organizational training and development opportunities.